1850 is a railroad operations and share trading board game in the 18XX series, published by Deep Thought Games in 2006. The game was designed by Bill Dixon and is set in the Mid-western United States. It retains the rules Bill introduced in 1870 for share price protection and stock redeeming/reiussing.
1850 is designed to fit with 1830, 1832, and 1870 so that a combined game could be played across the entire eastern half of the United States. An expansion kit will be available in the future to provide the rules for such a combined game and the necessary components.
Railroad Companies Represented
- Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad
- Great Northern Railway
- Minneapollis, St. Paul, and Sault Ste. Marie Railroad (Soo Line)
- Missouri Pacific Railroad
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad
- Northern Pacific Railway
- Union Pacific Railroad